Wednesday, January 6, 2010

20-10/THE THRASH ATTACK IS BACK!/PODCAST/SOCIAL NETWORKS/SXSW

20-10! If you asked me in 1985 that I would be around for 2010, I would've spit in your face, punched you in the face and then had a beer with you. 20-10 looks like its going to be a good year for music and films. Are you ready? I'm ready! So, Happy New Year everybody, start mailing me music and let's get it on. YEAH!!

Since it's a new year, THE THRASH ATTACK IS BACK! You got that right! Every Thursday 4-7PM (PST) on KSCU 103.3FM in the San Francisco South Bay or you can listen online at WWW.KSCU.ORG. Also, I'm podcasting my shows again at http://thethrashattack.podomatic.com/

I'm going to SXSW this year so let me if you're going and if you know who's playing.

So remember, I'm on Facebook and I also made a THRASH ATTACK fanpage on there as well. Here's my links to the other social networks so, start hitting them up now. CHEERS!


Rob Gongora
KSCU 103.3FM
San Francisco, CA

No comments: